Wednesday, November 30, 2011

getting over a cold.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to DANCE in the rain.  Vivian Greene

This past weekend was spent indoors avoiding the weather with a gnarly cold. Luckily I am feeling much better for my travels to come! We've finished our final project video, to give people a glimpse of the experience we've had here in the lovely Lietuva. I went on a walk today, gave myself quarter size blisters which is super unfortunate. I also went to Humana, the local thrift store one last time. Scored on a North Face fleece for 12 litas ($4)! And I leave for Paris is the morning. Life is grand. 


17 Days until I see my beautiful Mama's face. 
30 until I am reunited with my great friends W&M. 
34 days until I see my handsome father. 


Oh, and don't hate on me for counting the days. It gives me hope.
I'll see you all when I'm back from Paris!
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment