Friday, December 16, 2011

slowest week of my life.

I sit here anxious, it feels like this week will never end. The dorms are clearing out and goodbyes are going around. Saying goodbye to people I know i'll probably never see again is just flat out weird. My roommate has already deleted me on facebook.. shows ya how much we enjoyed each others company ;]. Last night was a spontaneous night of hilarious and random fun with the Hannah's. I'll miss them. I'm sitting here in my empty room, it's bizarre. I honestly think this is the first time all semester I've had the whole room to myself. It feels good. Listening to music without headphones, opening the windows, singing out loud!

I've managed to pack almost everything up, ready to move on.

Until next time I guess. 
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment