Thursday, November 17, 2011

miscommunication.

What am I supposed to be learning from all this miscommunication?

Miscommunicating with the stubborn person I share a room with. Miscommunicating with a frustrating professor. Miscommunicating with a friend I am slowly learning how to love and not doing so well.

I am learning tolerance. I hope.

When is it time to step in and not tolerate your roommate saying inappropriate things, or not tolerate your professor treating you like you want a free ride, or that friend that always just says the wrong thing.

I need patience, and I don't know where I am gonna find it.

I'm going to Poland tomorrow. I hope something will come of it, some kind of realization or restoration of all the tolerance and patience I have used up. Less than a month. I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment