Wednesday, October 12, 2011

In Sweden...

custom made necklace guy,  he only spoke spanish
In Sweden...

My cheap shoes broke.

Everything was expensive.

We met some really cool locals.

A man made a necklace for me for a friend, and he only spoke
spanish!

It rained.

Before and After :]
We stayed in an apartment instead of an icky hostel.

Walking around Old Town was magical.

The food was to die for.

I ditched my nose ring.



We had to pay to use a public restroom.

The night lights reflecting on the water was
mesmerizing.

I didn't want to leave.

Old Town on a beautiful afternoon
Personalities clashed.

Pubs were visited.

Ice cream was eaten.

I woke up to a video of Beck that made me smile like an idiot.

Lots of pictures were taken.

Memories were made.

I wore a skirt for a full day, rare.

I found the best souvenir for my pops.

We tried Glogg.. yum.



I learned a lot in Sweden.

I missed home a lot.

Most everyone spoke English.

old town from across the bay.
Public transportation was borderline confusing.


My desire to make art was refueled.


I loved Sweden. I left my heart in Stockholm.

No comments:

Post a Comment